Mostarlić Vegan and Gluten free B&B
4 Rue de La Croisette
Email; info@ mostarlic.com
We are LGBTQIAP friendly.
We also welcome all religions and ethnic origins, as long as you are a kind person!
Parking is possible in our enclosed parking area
*Surcharge is € 10 per dog per stay.
*You are obliged to clean up after your dog in case of droppings in the garden.
*You are liable for any damages caused by your pets. *We have 3 cats and 1 big dog ourselves so you need to keep your pets on a leash while on the premises.
*French law requires you to keep your dog on a leash and clean up after your dog within city limits.
*Outside city limits your dog is required to stay within 100 m from its owner.
*It is prohibited for your dog to hunt and will be severely punished by French law enforcement.
2.5 hours from Paris
3 hours from Brussels
3 hours from Liège
3.5 hours from Calais
4 hours from Dusseldorf
4.5 hours from Utrecht
7.5 hours from Marseille
9 hours from Berlin
Coffee and tea available in the room
A bottle of water available in the room
A small fruit basket
Free parking on the premises
In summer access to our above ground pool with sundeck during certain times
Check-in time is from 16 h until 18 h.
Please inform us of your Estimated Time of Arrival.
If you need to check-in between 12 h and 16 h you will need to ask in advance if this is possible.
There is an extra surcharge to be paid in advance for early check-in of €25.
This amount is non refundable, since we need to adapt our daily schedule to be of service.
Everything we serve is 100% vegan.
Everything we serve is 100% gluten free.
Everything is homemade and organic, as far as possible.
If you have any dietary restrictions please inform us when you book and we will do our best to be of service.
Breakfast is included in our room price
Picnic is € 15 per person
Dinner is €27.50 per person
- We have numerous maps for you to enjoy the local scenery by foot or bicycle.
- We are located in the midst of WWI and WWII battlefields and can direct you to American, German and French cemeteries and memorials.
- Visit the museum at Romagne sous Montfaucon
- You can enjoy the cultural highlights of Verdun, Reims, Sedan, Charleville-Mézières and even Paris.
- Euro Disney is easily accessible per train from Reims
- In Exermont you can enjoy bungee jumping each Saturday in summer
- You can rent a Kajak at Les canoës de Méry Kano- en kajakclub,· 1 HAMEAU DE
06 67 92 36 40
- In summer there are numerous flee markets on Sundays.
- In Spring 2024 a new theme park will open in Sainte Menehould Le Bois du Roi
While booking your room you can choose how many consecutive days you would like one.
There are bicycles available for children, moutain bikes (VTT) all terrain bikes (VTC) and a bike trailer so you can safely take your youngest (or dog) on your trip around the area
You are welcome to bring your own and we can provide you with lovely routes in the area.
We have a carport where you can leave your bike.
Book direct on OUR site or contact us directly for the best prices!
*You need to have a ‘EU certified Covid certification’ aka “Pass Sanitaire’.
*Bookings can be made per email or through our website.
*At the time of booking we require a non refundable down payment of 25%.
*The down payment needs to be paid in to our bank account immediately after receipt of our invoice.
*Booking is definitive only when the down payment has been received.
*The number of people occupying the room must not exceed the number declared at the time of booking.
*Check-in time is from 16.00h until 18.00h. We appreciate you informing us of your estimated time of arrival.
*We require that you vacate the room by 10h on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed and paid for in advance.
*Early check-in is available on request at a non-refundable surcharge of € 25 to be paid in advance.
*We strongly recommend you take out a travel insurance to cover any unexpected events.
*If, for compelling reasons, the booking is cancelled more than 1 week before the date of arrival, we will re-schedule your reservation, depending on availability.
*For cancellations made within 7 days before the arrival date, no refund will be provided.
*Non-payment of the down payment on or before the due date shall be regarded as a cancellation of the booking by the client and the applicable rental fee will be due.
*Aside from this, we would only cancel a booking if the room were unavailable for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
Our Honeymoon package includes a 3 night stay half board in our Leaf room, including breakfast, a bottle of Vegan Champagne, suggestions for a lovely walk and a picnic for €499
There is NO public transport in the vicinity, so you need to come by car, motorcycle, bicycle or walk like the pilgrims do.
1. The promoter is Mostarlić Vegan and Gluten free B&B,, located at 4 Rue de La Croisette, 08250 Bouconville, France
2. The competition is open to residents all over the world, aged 18 years or over except employees of Mostarlić Vegan and Gluten free B&B and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition is to like the post only. To be entered into the competition you are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own free will.
6. We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated in the post of the Facebook page. After this date, there are no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook post. You are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own will.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook Post.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random via the software platform that we use
15. The winner will be notified by Direct Message and email and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by French law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of France.
20.The winner’s name will be available via our Facebook page
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.